[UA-EAI] Membership and meetings of UA-EAI Group

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Jul 1 13:51:21 UTC 2019

Dear All,

We welcome the new members who have joined the UA-EAI group recently.

This group has been working before the recent membership drive.  More recently we have restarted the regular fortnightly meetings of this group and will aim to continue these in the future.  Currently these are scheduled on Mondays UTC 2pm and we plan to hold it at the same time today.  However, due to many new members, we will do a doodle poll and reschedule the meeting at a time which works for most of us.

Please look for another email soon for the doodle poll and we look forward to your response to reschedule this meeting.  We also look forward to your contribution to this group during calls and over the emails through this email list.

Regards,

Sarmad

--
Sarmad Hussain