[UA-EAI] Welcome to Universal Acceptance (UA) EAI Working Group

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Wed Jul 3 10:20:08 UTC 2019

Dear All,

We would like to welcome you to the UA Email Address Internationalization (EAI) working group.

Based on UASG’s FY20 Action Plan<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/UASG-FY20-Action-Plan.pdf>:

“This EAI Working Group plans, executes and oversees engagement with email software and service providers to make them EAI Ready.”

To undertake this work we will be starting a regular call, either weekly or fortnightly, based on input from the group.  We will also share the notes from these discussions on this email list.

We have set up a doodle poll to determine what would be the best time and day to hold this regular meeting of the UA EAI working group.  You are requested to visit https://doodle.com/poll/iz6qnz4dakq379ib and share the times you can be available for the online meeting.  Please respond by the end of this week (7 July) and we will schedule the meetings from next week.  While you respond, please try to mark as many slots as you can, in order for us to be able to determine a suitable time which suits most people, as we have volunteers from very different time zones.

We look forward to your contribution and remain available to answer any queries.

Regards,
Sarmad

---
Sarmad Hussain