[UA-EAI] UA-readiness of Open-Source Code (pilot)

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue Sep 24 15:01:22 UTC 2019

UA-EAI WG,

The UA-Measurement WG has prepared the following scope of work to determine the usage of domain name and email address validation routines in open source code repository. This is a pilot, so the scope is limited to Github for the repository and Python and Java for the programming libraries. The analysis is targeting applications and not just stand alone routines of libraries.

Google Doc URL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J3ahTuH_1_CzaPfGlNsLLitqhT0AUgATZQymEOVHSyc/edit?usp=sharing

We ask the UA-EAI WG to review and provide any last comments before we can send this document to the UASG secretariat for execution.

Thank you and look forward to your feedback.

Best,
Dennis on behalf the UA-MWG