[UA-EAI] UA EAI WG Chair and Vice Chair - Request for Self-Nominations

Jim DeLaHunt list+uasg at jdlh.com
Tue Dec 1 00:58:38 UTC 2020

Mark:

Yay!

I have been attending EAI WG meetings pretty regularly for the last
several months. I am very impressed by the work you do leading our
discussions, how you include all participants with courtesy and respect,
and how you end up with good work products (such as UASG028
/Considerations for Naming Internationalized Email Mailboxes/
<https://uasg.tech/wp-content/uploads/documents/UASG028-en-digital.pdf>).

I am really happy you are willing to carry on in the role of EAI WG
chair, and I enthusiastically support your re-appointment.

Best regards,

       —Jim DeLaHunt, software engineer, Vancouver, Canada

On 2020-11-30 16:39, Mark Svancarek (CELA) via UA-EAI wrote:

> Hi, I’d like to self-nominate myself for another term as Chair of the
> EAI WG.
>
> /marksv

.   --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       355-1027 Davie St, Vancouver BC V6E 4L2, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953