[UA-EAI] UA EAI WG Chair and Vice Chair - Request for Self-Nominations

Nitin nitin at xgenplus.com
Tue Dec 1 02:17:29 UTC 2020

Dear MarkI would strongly like to support your self nomination as UA EAI working Group Chair. Your dedication and contribution to this working group is commendable. I am so happy that you are willing to continue as chair..ThanksRegardsNitin WaliaDirector Sent from Xgenplus app on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "Mark Svancarek (CELA) via UA-EAI" <ua-eai at icann.org> Date: 01/12/2020  06:10  (GMT+05:30) To: ua-eaI at ICANN.ORG Subject: [UA-EAI] UA EAI WG Chair and Vice Chair - Request for Self-Nominations

Hi, I’d like to self-nominate myself for another term as Chair of the EAI WG.

/marksv