[vip] FW: ICANN News Alert -- IDN Variant Issues Project: Draft Integrated Issues Report

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Fri Jan 6 12:38:52 UTC 2012

Dennis,

one specific action that should be possible to do as a courtesy to the
people on the VIP list:
Circulate the Word version of the final report.

Ideally, this would be a redline from the Dec 6 version (the product of
diffing the previous version with the current version, not a changelog).
But a Word version would allow others to do the diff step.

Since none outside of the VIP list have seen the Dec 6 version, it is
only the VIP list that would be able to use such a version.

                        Harald