[vip] ICANN News Alert -- IDN Variant Issues Project: Draft Integrated Issues Report

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Fri Jan 6 15:13:53 UTC 2012

On 6 jan 2012, at 15:34, Dennis Jennings wrote:

> Perhaps we could have a chat off-line about this ?

Yes please. I would like to have input from you here, I say as one of the chairs of the ICANN SO/ACs. I want input from anyone with serious experience from ICANN processes.

> (1) "There's been a sign on Alpha Centauri for the last millennium, why did you not read it ?!"

Something like that.

But part from that, we also must get *earlier* review on various ideas, and not only the late review the public comment period is.

   Patrik