[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Launch of IAG-WHOIS Conflicts

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Fri Dec 12 21:07:23 UTC 2014

Dear IAG-WHOIS Conflicts members,

Thank you for your patience as we've worked out the details of our first
conference call, scheduled for 7 January 2015, from 15:30-17:00 UTC. Dial-in
and web access instructions will be sent in the coming week. In our first
conference call we will discuss the schedule for future calls. You can find
a wiki page with more information here:
https://community.icann.org/display/WNLCI/WHOIS+and+national+law+conflicts+I
AG+Home

An announcement regarding the launch of this group was published on
ICANN.org today. You can read it here:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-12-12-en

As we prepare to begin our work, please ensure that your Statements of
Interest are up to date, as they will be included on the IAG's Wiki page.
Instructions for uploading your SOI are available here:
https://community.icann.org/display/WNLCI/IAG-WHOIS+Conflicts+Team+Compositi
on+and+SOI%27s

We appreciate your patience and look forward to beginning this discussion
with the group.

Thank you,

Eleeza Agopian

Lead Researcher