[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015 meeting

Raymond HO arbitrator at raymondho.com
Wed Apr 1 02:51:54 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I have just taken a quick look at the “latest” ICANN approved form of Registry Agreement for the new gTLD (attached).  If I may, I just wish to highlight clause 2.5 on page 3 regarding “Publication of Registration Data” that provides “Registry Operator shall provide public access to registration data in accordance with Specification 4 attached hereto (“Specification 4”)[ at page 61]; and clause 7.6 regarding “Amendments and Waivers” on pages 23-29 of this Agreement that might be of interest to us.

Kind regards,
Raymond