[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Draft report

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 4 23:22:01 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Jamie.  I regret not taking a closer look earlier, but
you know how busy we are these days.  Attached are a few redline comments.
I think the report, while recognizing that technically the policy is not
in scope for the work of this team, should at least mention that many of
us have repeatedly said this is a nonsense and the policy needs to be
revisited.  To simply submit this as it stands invites all kinds of
reaction which might not be conducive to reasonable outcomes.

Kind regards Stephanie Perrin