[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Draft report

Jamie Hedlund jamie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Aug 5 00:32:22 UTC 2015

Thank you Stephanie and Seth. We can add these proposed edits to tomorrow's agenda. Thanks for your input.

Best,
Jamie

On Aug 4, 2015, at 20:20, Seth M Reiss <seth.reiss at lex-ip.com<mailto:seth.reiss at lex-ip.com>> wrote:

I am not able to attend tomorrow's telephone conference (slumber time zone for me)  but I do agree with Stephanie that a statement to the effect she mentions would be a welcome addition to the report and make several of us more comfortable I believe.

Seth