[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] IAG-WHOIS Conflicts next meeting and nextsteps

Dr. Mona Al-achkar JAbbour maj_aj at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 06:15:02 UTC 2015

I had the same answer, as Mr. Raymond, thanks for taking care of this
Mona

From: arbitrator at raymondho.com
To: eleeza.agopian at icann.org; whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:13:31 +0800
Subject: Re: [IAG-WHOIS conflicts] IAG-WHOIS Conflicts next meeting and	nextsteps

Thanks, Eleeza.

1.  Sorry for missing the first call.  I
could not attend as I did not have the call details (dialing number/conference
code etc.) and the agenda/papers.
2.  I have not received the invitation to join
Confluence, the community wiki platform for this group; and I could not log-in
to gain access to the papers.  Please email the log-in details for my
use.
3.  I have already submitted my SOI and I
believe it has been posted on the page of “IAG-WHOIS Conflicts
group”.
4.  I have just locked in the Doodle poll to
indicate my availability for the next call.

Many thanks for your kind assistance.  Have a
nice weekend!

Best regards,

Raymond
RAYMOND HO (何志强)
FCIArb, LLB(Hons)(HK), MSocSc(HK),
LLM(Lond)
Independent
Arbitrator
Suite 21, Level 4, 401-3, Cyberport 1, 100 Cyberport
Road, Hong
Kong.
Email: arbitrator at raymondho.com