[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Dual Trigger Proposal

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Jun 10 16:14:40 UTC 2015

Volker

I like that option

If ICANN disagree with the opinion or have issues with it they can challenge it.
They’ve done this to a greater or lesser degree with the data retention waivers. And as Allen Grogan noted on the call a couple of weeks ago, it works pretty well.

It might also be useful to see how much support there are for the two proposals.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon