[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Discussion paper for 1 April 2015 meeting

Jamie Hedlund jamie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Mar 30 19:49:00 UTC 2015

Christopher,

Thanks and understood. Before there can be consensus on ³Block exemption by
jurisdiction² it would seem that the IAG would first need to agree on what
can trigger a request for an exemption. When that discussion is exhausted it
would make sense to discuss your proposal. Thanks.

Best,
Jamie

Jamie Hedlund
VP, Strategic Programs