[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] News from Brazil

Alyne Andrade alyne.ibdi at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:01:30 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, it is common practice for criminals.

The address informed by the site <nomesbrasil.com> does not match the correct
address, how to find the owner of the website?

How to make sure that the IP address matches the correct information
(physical address, country)?

A valid credit card has helped locate the owner?

And when the credit card is stolen, what are the chances of finding
responsible?

Were the working group able to advance what aspects as data protection,
privacy and use of false data to commit crimes (fraud, pedophilia,
terrorism, deep web, intellectual property)?

I'll read the material. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alyne Andrade.