[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] FW: Dual Trigger Proposal Google Doc

Maria Otanes maria.otanes at icann.org
Tue May 26 15:21:12 UTC 2015

From:  Christopher Wilkinson <cw at christopherwilkinson.eu>
Date:  Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:05 AM
To:  Maria Otanes <maria.otanes at icann.org>
Cc:  "jeffrey at icann.org" <jeffrey at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Dual Trigger Proposal Google Doc

Dear Maria:

Thankyou, but I regret that I do not understand this approach.

I have explained in some detail why I cannot in any way endorse - even
tacitly - this document, as is, or as amended.
May I suggest that ICANN staff present a one page summary of the absolutely
essential and feasible aspects that you would wish to see recommended by the
IAG-WHOIS.

Best regards

Christopher