[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] FW: Dual Trigger Proposal Google Doc

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue May 26 15:32:58 UTC 2015

It would actually be quite inappropriate for Staff to do what is being suggested

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: <whois-iag-volunteers-bounces at icann.org<mailto:whois-iag-volunteers-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Jamie Hedlund
Date: Tuesday 26 May 2015 17:31
To: Maria Otanes, "whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org<mailto:whois-iag-volunteers at icann.org>"
Subject: Re: [IAG-WHOIS conflicts] FW: Dual Trigger Proposal Google Doc

Christopher,

It’s not the role of staff to set out “essential and feasible aspects” of the IAG’s recommendations. Staff facilitates the work of the IAG to develop consensus-based recommendations to modify (or not) the procedure. Thanks.

Best,
Jamie

Jamie Hedlund
VP, Strategic Programs