[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Agenda for today's call

Jamie Hedlund jamie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Sep 2 15:01:15 UTC 2015

All,

Below is the proposed agenda for today's call. It takes into account that we are behind schedule in posting the report for public comment and we received no edits to the draft report or the alternative trigger based on requests from contracted parties. If possible, we should try to agree on the remaining action items prior to posting and their timing.

Proposed Agenda

  1.  Draft trigger based on contracted party request. Keep? Modify? Drop?
  2.  Finalize body of draft report
  3.  Minority statements?
  4.  Next steps and timing

Please chime in if you have any concerns or suggestions for the agenda. Look forward to our call shortly.

Best,
Jamie

Jamie Hedlund
VP, Strategic Programs