[IAG-WHOIS conflicts] Draft preliminary report

Jamie Hedlund jamie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Sep 11 13:24:35 UTC 2015

Luc,

Thanks for your comments. Happy to clarify the second bullet as you
suggest. As for asking the GAC whether each member is entitled to issue
support for a request, I suspect we may never get an answer. Their
³authorities² vary widely depending on which part of the government they
represent. But it seems safe to assume that if they don¹t have explicit
authority, they would be empowered to seek it from the relevant agency
within their government.

Make sense?

Best,
Jamie