[WP1] Content Draft with Comments and Tracked Changes - next (Final) draft out 0300 Friday UTC

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Apr 16 21:10:12 UTC 2015

Hi eveyone

Thanks for the call just now.

Attached is the working document.

Please review if you are inclined. If you have specific comments please
raise them ON THE LIST rather than just to me, so anyone else can react,
and I will take into account any comments on THIS version received by 0200
UTC on Friday.

I will take these comments, clean the document up, do what I can in the
time available to add things like the tables / options for votes, and
then...

... and then circulate a nice clean Final Draft for you (and a mark up
showing what has changed from V3) at around *0300 UTC on Friday.*

Then you will have 21h to make any final comments or thoughts.

Then, I'll make final adjustments and send it to the co-chairs and staff,
or wherever they tell us to send it, for incorporation in the full document.

This isn't perfect work folks, but it's pretty darn good given the pace at
which we are working.  *Thank you* for all the effort represented here.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *