[WP1] Sentence on relationship of adding AOC reviews to bylaws and the AOC

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Apr 17 03:02:10 UTC 2015

I've slightly tweaked this, Avri, all:

a)    The AoC-based reviews and the commitments ICANN has made are
being added to the ICANN bylaws as part of the IANA Stewardship
transition process with the hope that once adopted as fundamental
bylaws, ICANN and the NTIA would be able to mutually agree that the
AoC had been superseded and was no longer necessary.

[I think the sentiment on the call was that this applied to the whole
lot, not just to the reviews....?]

cheers
Jordan