[WP1] Last call for comments - v4 of WP1 content for Public Comment Report

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Apr 17 03:19:36 UTC 2015

Hi all

Attached is version four in .docx and .pdf. Also attached is a mark up
showing changes from v3, in the same formats.

*Staff - can you post these on the Wiki and circulate links when poss?*

Comments that arrive *by 2300 UTC on Friday 17 April* can be addressed and
taken into account before I finalise this document and send it on to the
whole CCWG.

I haven't been able to get the table thing to make sense, sorry (with
thresholds for powers). I am also out of time.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated in doing this work. I can
hardly believe we've almost finished this phase!!!

cheers

Jordan