[WP1] Responding to public comments on PC1 - bylaws,

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Aug 16 03:13:28 UTC 2015

Hi all

As you know we have until 18 August to finalise our replies to all the
comments we received in Public Comment 1 to our first draft report.

I attach proposed replies for the comments on Standard Bylaws and
Fundamental Bylaws for your review. Any feedback welcome.

I've asked Steve DelBianco to look at the replies for the *AOC into the
Bylaws*, and Jonathan Zuck is looking at the replies to the *Budget and
Plans veto*.

I'll share comments on the last three sections (the general comments on the
Community Mechanism; removal of individual ICANN directors; recall of the
ICANN Board) for your review over the next 24 hrs.

*If anyone wants to pick up any of those three areas, let me know*.

Otherwise - happy reading!

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *