[Party1] Next meeting proposed for WP1 on Wed 25 Feb @ 21h-22.30h UTC?

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Feb 22 21:52:48 UTC 2015

Hi all

The 2100-2230h slot seemed to work OK for our last meeting.

Can we confirm the same slot for our scheduled meetings:

Wed 25 February
Wed 4 March

?

If there are significant challenges in doing this, I will happily ask the
ICANN staff to do a Doodle poll to find the best possible time for this
week's meeting.

Please let the list know if you want a poll in the next 24h, otherwise
we'll be meeting on Wednesday at 21:00UTC.

thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *