[WP1] Draft content for 22 July - Community Empowerment Model

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Jul 21 19:34:32 UTC 2015

Hi all

Grace and Bernie have had a first cut at writing about the model.

Please review the attached, and we will discuss at our WP1 meeting on 22
July.

I've attached the redline as well as the clean, for those interested.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *