[WP1] Updated Budget Paper - see attached - for WP1 on 27 July

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Mon Jul 27 08:48:07 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan,

Just digged into the CWG stewardship report and found Annex P - IANA
operations and cost analysis
(https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=53779816).
maybe we could do an explicit reference to this work, which was
conducted with support from Icann Finance ?

Mathieu

mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Twitter : @mathieuweill