[WP1] Final Agenda & Document for WP1 Meeting on Thurs 11 June 1800UTC

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Jun 11 07:38:51 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please find attached a PDF of where the working document is up to now.

Some draft answers are available to start our discussion in two parts of
the document:

* From the start to comment 242, drafted by myself.
* on the AoC/ATRT sections, starting at the bottom of page 42, prepared by
Avri Doria

The *live Google Doc version of this is at *<
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ViLPAuc_80PEgSqJ2sFJhwyM1gJ7HSlN115kT0YjUHM/edit?usp=sharing>
and you are encouraged to have a look at it, add comments, review, etc.

This flows through to our *agenda *which is as follows:

1. Review agenda
2. Work through comments made so far by drafters in the following blocks:
   a) Avri's material (p. 42 on)
   b) Jordan's material (p. 2 on)
3. Agreement of next areas of focus for the next meeting.
4. Solicitation of volunteers to help with the work
5. Any Other Business

For agenda item 2, we'll have the staff showing the live Google Document in
the room. *This means that more material will be available and I will send
around another PDF* at around 1730 UTC.

Look forward to seeing you all in about 10 hrs!

Jordan