[WP1] Last call - comments on summaries/comments

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Jun 16 11:46:00 UTC 2015

Hi all

The freeze is looming - and so if you have any further comments or changes
to propose for Work Party 1 comments, now is the time to do it.

I have tried to update the summaries to reflect the new "pink" comments -
with at least tags, and the numbers affected.

*We will freeze this document at 23h00 UTC - *in about eleven hours.

After that, I will do a quick run through the comments/tracked changes,
finalise, and give to staff to put in the "freeze" complete document.

Doc (still) at: <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ViLPAuc_80PEgSqJ2sFJhwyM1gJ7HSlN115kT0YjUHM/edit?usp=sharing

best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *