[WP1] Update on our three actions

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Jun 16 11:49:40 UTC 2015

Hi all

We had three outputs to give to the CCWG:

1. The comments on comments.

2. The summaries of each question's comments.

3. A key issues paper

I feel we have done well on the first two, and the Staff will get that
material in the main google doc.

On the third, Jonathan has done a great effort in my view on
enforceability. But there are other matters to cover.

My suggestion is that if anyone feels inspired to do so, they choose
another major issue they want the CCWG to discuss, and write a paper or a
decent email on it, and circulate it around the email list.

*If you do that in the next 18hrs, I can summarise those notes, along with
Jonathan's, and put it back out on the list*.

Then the CCWG can choose what it would like to do with that material -
accept it, past the freeze, or not.

Either way, I'll try and make sure there is some kind of key issues summary
circulated by 5pm Thursday Argentina time.

Safe travels, take care, work hard, and see many of you mixed with the
Portenos of Buenos Aires in a few days.

Kindest regards

Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *