[Party1] template - consensus defined for ICANN dealing with GAC advice - draft1

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Mar 1 02:41:10 UTC 2015

Hi all

Attached is the second template I was drafting, trying to explain how the
ICANN bylaws could define the level of consensus at which ICANN must take
"due consideration" of GAC advice.

Please note that there will be *sensitivities* with this especially with
the interaction with GAC decision making. I have tried to be very clear
that this has *no impact* on GAC's decision making. I apologise in advance
if in drafting this I have accidentally caused any offence or difficulties
for any part of the ICANN community.

*ICANN Staff - *could you post these on the Wiki and create a google doc
for future editing as well?

I look forward to your comments and thoughts and improvements!

best,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *