[Party1] template - consensus defined for ICANN dealing with GAC advice - draft1

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:01:40 UTC 2015

Dear Jordan
Thank you very much for the draft.
I understand from the draft that therte would be only "CONSENSUS ADVICE"
from GAC to ICANN Board
However, today, GAC could advise the ICANN Board with advice on which no
consensus is reached and that is an aimportant elements on which the system
is working.
There are several examples of such kind of advice.
Please kindly identify where such advice is referred to .
In the darft the term" should " have been used which has optional
connotation.
May you kindly consider some more strongert terms
Regards
Kavouss