[Party1] Work Status update for WP1

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Mar 2 06:17:39 UTC 2015

Hi all

Please see attached PDF which shows where our work is currently up to. Let
me know if you need this in another format.

ICANN staff are preparing a document like this which also shares WP2, so
when that is available we'll share the link to that.

I'll circulate a separate note later or tomorrow (in Japan this week, it's
Monday afternoon) that shows the work we are being given by WP2.

thanks,
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *