[Party1] WP1: Draft 4, with all Affirmation Reviews implemented as Bylaws changes

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Mar 2 20:56:05 UTC 2015

here’s an updated doc for Matthew, Fiona, and me, where we are importing the Affirmation of Commitments Reviews into the ICANN Bylaws.  The last 2 pages of this doc show proposed bylaws language for all 4 reviews.

Matthew Shears also has draft language regarding other commitments from AoC that should be considered for import into ICANN bylaws.

Best,
Steve