[WP1] [Party1] WP1: Draft 5, with all Affirmation Reviews implemented as Bylaws changes

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:41:14 UTC 2015

Dear Mathiew
Dear All,
Thank you very much for the draft.
I have noted reference to DOC.I understand that we are preparing  REVISED
BALAWS DEALING WITH transition AND POST ttransition
MAY YOU KINDLY ADVISE WHAT role DOC will BE EXPECTED TO PLAY AFTER TRANSION
please READ WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE Draft

*Quote*

*4. DOC affirms its commitment to a multi-stakeholder, private sector led,
bottom-up policy development model for DNS technical coordination that acts
for the benefit of global Internet users. A private coordinating process,
the outcomes of which reflect the public interest, is best able to flexibly
meet the changing needs of the Internet and of Internet users.*

*The above are DOC commitments.*

*ICANN and DOC recognize that there is a group of participants that engage
in ICANN's processes to a greater extent than Internet users generally. To
ensure that its decisions are in the public interest, and not just the
interests of a particular set of stakeholders, ICANN commits to perform and
publish analyses of the positive and negative effects of its decisions on
the public, including any financial impact on the public, and the positive
or negative impact (if any) on the systemic security, stability and
resiliency of the DNS.*
*Unquote *
*Regards*
*Kavouss *