[WP1] Update on content for WP1 Meeting #5 - pls read

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Mar 18 10:11:50 UTC 2015

Hi all

I'm not going to be able to get my templates to you tonight, so expect them
about three hours before the call - sorry for late.

To recap I'll send then a SO/AC mechanism, and a refined template of the
Community Council mechanism.

For discussion also please find three docs on the Wiki you may not have
read yet:

https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP1+Draft+Documents

- Malcolm's update and options on the Remove the ICANN Board power (7A)
- Roelof and Eric's papers on Membership and Statutory Delegates mechanisms
(right down the bottom of the pink-headered Mechanism Templates table, the
second table on the above-linked page)

This is all new material for us to discuss.

I apologise for the less structured agenda presentation so far & delays on
material being sent.

The cause? I have a terrible cold, a headache and a croaky voice - I am
doing the best i can manage.

cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *