[WP1] ATRT issues

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Mar 18 16:24:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just joined this list and am just catching up.  I understand that
there were a bunch of issues grouped under Area 2D.

If those have not been dealt with yet, that is something that I can
contribute to.  The ATRT does have a review mechanisms built into its
periodic nature and I think I can find some existing text in the ATRT
reports that can be referenced if wished.

As soon as I get a chance I will go back to the archive to se if
anything has already been done and figure out the shape of the required
answer, but figure I would say something.

avri

---