[WP1] Scheduling our next WP1 meetings

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sat Mar 28 14:28:33 UTC 2015

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for all of your hard work.

There's no right and wrong answer in terms of scheduling meetings,
particularly when you are dealing with a global timing issue. I'll just
note that for me Friday nights are just about impossible as the social
nature of the evening has me booked, with pre-purchased tickets, through
Mid-May. If that's the consensus I'll try to check in as best I can, but
with Europe being one of the more active regions for WP1 participation I
thought I should note what for me is a problem in case the same is true for
others.

Ed