[WP1] Agenda Items for WP1 call #6 on 1 April

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Mar 31 07:33:13 UTC 2015

Hi all

For our call on 1 April (no April Fool's joke), I hope to present you with
a new proposed Work Plan for the time between now and 20 April when our
proposal is due.

It may be I recommend more calls than our weekly slot and so we'll need to
be ready to think about that.

This will lead then to asking for volunteers to lead some bits of work
related to it.

I'll hope to get that out more than 12h before the call, but I promise it
will be out no later than that.

There will be some substantive items to discuss besides the work plan:

   - which community powers *mechanism *to recommend,
   - the *AOC reviews* update from Steve and all,
   - what we do about the *recall of individual board members* (should this
   - the issue of *GAC consensus advice *and ICANN Board's response (needs
   to be picked up)

If you have other items you would like to add...

*... please let me or all of us know that ASAP.*

Thanks
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *