[WP1] Possible WP1 meetings Sun 22nd and Mon 23rd November

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 22 02:53:24 UTC 2015

Jordan, I have a Board of another organization overlapping with the
Sunday meeting, but I may try to attend the start.

Where is the document that was presumably submitted on Friday. The
latest docs I can find
(https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP1+Draft+Documents)
are from 02 November.

Alan