[WP1] Possible WP1 meetings Sun 22nd and Mon 23rd November

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 05:55:11 UTC 2015

Alan,

Are you looking for the full report?  That can be found at
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Third+Draft+Report

Or are you looking for a submission from WP1 that was then incorporated
into the full report?  That I have not seen, and I don't believe that was
circulated on the list.  I think it just got funneled into the Third Draft
Report.

Greg