[WP2] Mission, Commitments and Core Values REVISED for discussion tomorrow am

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jul 12 20:17:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

At first reading I can accept most of it but have 3 comments:

- if forced to choose between [support] and [coordinate] I would choose
to say [support and coordinate].

- I found the use of
> undue expense
in the last line, problematic as how do we determine which expense to a
SG is due.  What does that mean?

- perhaps I am missing it, but I thought we had a commitment to respond
to some of the comments about not only include adherence to human rights
treaties and conventions, but that in support of that mission we
endevored to include understanding the impact of our policies on those
rights.

Thanks for the edits.

avri