[WP2] revised Mission, Commitments, Core Values -

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jul 20 22:10:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

We can try that langauge. Not sure it would be accepted.

Though I would make one change to read "Unless the ICANN Board
determines ...

And ask a question: could the GAC then appeal that decision with a RR
and eventually an IRP.  If that were to occur it might take more time,
so that we might be better off just letting the process run its course.
Something they would have to consider carefully.

avri