[WP2] Status of Mission, Commitments, and Core Values following our call

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Jul 21 16:41:27 UTC 2015

No, you are not reading it correctly.  We are adding a general prohibition on ICANN acting on any advice of any advisory committee that would require ICANN to exceed its Mission or violate its bylaws.  That is added to the General section at the beginning of Article XI

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  / becky.burr at neustar.biz<mailto:becky.burr at neustar.biz> / www.neustar.biz