[WP2] this is the document we'll use for our discussion of the IRP

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:56:21 UTC 2015

David,

I'm also no fan of the current IRP.  I think your distinction is again
semantic. When I refer to "revising" the IRP, I'm not suggesting that we
engage in timid tweaks.  Our goals are the same.

But practically, it's a lot easier to overhaul the IRP bylaw than to start
from scratch.  The bones of the provision aren't bad, and it gets us where
we're going faster.

I suppose, based on my legal background, I use "revise" when I mean "I'm
going to change everything in your document I don't like, and if there's
anything left from what you did, consider yourself lucky."

Greg