[WP2] IRP

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jul 23 05:38:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

thanks Greg for the quick turn around.  My early morning, your late night.

> I'm not sure what an expert in the population means -- perhaps this is
> better left to be dealt with as "other." ​

i am sure i expressed in inexpertly.  What I meant is that we need to
include reference to more that just subject matter experts  Often when
dealing with these issues, they effect a certain subset of stakeholders,
e.g.  like indigenous peoples, disability,  racial and persecuted
minorities like LGBT who have specific social considerations that must
be taken into account.  I was looking for some non specific way to make
sure that the specific concerns of populations .  Of course Other covers
other, but i think it might be reasonable to be somewhat more specific
about populations.  Given the 'last chance' aspect of the IRP, I feel it
is important to include both subject matter and social condition
specifically among the suggestions of possible other experts.

thanks
avri