[WP2] this is the current text of the Mission Commitments and Core Values language

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Thu Jul 23 13:36:26 UTC 2015

The harm is inconsistency across the bylaws - for instance, what is the atandard in case of violation? and if you repeat such a thing once you should do it always, incurring in bad legal technique.

And you trigger the reactions you are triggering without any legal need for it.

best

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet