[WP2] IRP provider appointment Was: updated documents from this morning

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Wed Jul 29 19:26:04 UTC 2015

Agreed. The IRP is the center piece of this accountability effort. Although
I'm sure the professionals hired for the panels  would be beyond reproach
this is a field where perception often is more important than reality.
Having only one party to the process appoint providers is bad optics and
that alone is a reason the appointments should be made jointly.