[WP2] Lawyers markup of IRP checklist

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Jul 30 14:29:52 UTC 2015

Thanks Becky,

I offer no comment on discussion you and Malcolm currently are having (just because I cannot pay attention to it right now) but as to earlier mail on qualifications I agree with you - if there were time to add language I might state it this way:

Ongoing obligation to disclose any material relationship with ICANN (including board, officers, staff and contractors), SOs/ACs or any other entity or party with an interest in an IRP.

But I do agree with your language as well.

David McAuley