[WP2] IRP text from Initial Draft Report revised to reflect our work

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Thu Jul 30 19:07:28 UTC 2015

NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON.  Can you see the redline in the doc Jordan just
sent
J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20006
Office: + 1.202.533.2932  Mobile:  +1.202.352.6367  /
becky.burr at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz