[Wp4] Fwd: Re: [] Variety of formulation for Human Rights bylaw that were made. - corrected

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Aug 6 12:52:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

While this is important, isn't this a broader discussion than is need
for WS1?  This seems to me to be the work we need to commit ourselves to
for WS2, not the work we need to do to get a bylaws value commitment in WS1.

So while it will be good for everyone to read this document, the
extensive process suggested below seems to be front loading the issue.
I would not wish to see such front loading used to [accidentally] undo
the decisions already made about needing wording for WS1.

avri